blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

Painting Turned Photo!

Hey my lovelies! Remember this piece I did a while back, for the Square Foot Show?



WELL, my wonderful amazingly talented photographer friend Zachary Koski did a photoshoot inspired by it! I'm planning on painting a couple of his photos, and he chose to photograph this painting. Kind of fun! I'm hoping to do a show like this, I think it would be fun. Anyways, here is the image!


There is another photo in the series, check it out on his website: http://www.zacharykoski.com

3 comments:

  1. Miss Ilett, I always love your colours. I don't know why I've never said anything before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fantastic. awesome collab you two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life imitating art imitating life? Both images are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete